Saturday, August 8, 2009

Feeling one has been born into the wrong body



Pam wonders how to continue her journey feeling she has been born into the wrong body. She says, "I wonder if it is possible to become integrated, balanced and grow if I can't resolve feeling I have been born into the wrong body and my life has been one of trying to hide and stop hurting so much; it is also possible that I am too old for the journey...I just don't know."

Dearest one, you have achieved a place, a maturation of soul. This is the true understanding of who you be. And it can often collide with the body that you are in.

You see the gender of the body that you are born in, is truly an act of chance within the physical world. (Though I do believe that time will change, but at this point, it is an element of chance.) You didn’t choose to be one or the other. Thus, your spirit may be familiar with a different form. And so you may be unsure, or uncomfortable with this body that you have manifested. Love it, accept it, and be that that you are.

You have helped so many beings. You have hidden your need, your voice for a very long time and have allowed others their voice. It is your time.

There is no such thing as being too old my dear. You are talking to a being that is, well, a great deal older then you. For age is within the spirit. It is a vibrational rate of your being and you are an amazingly wonderful being. You are (as all are) a fracture of Mother Energy, God--and that is perfect.

Speak from your heart my child and trust that all that surround you love you. They do. Love yourself enough to be.

Thank you, I'll pass these words on to Pam.