Saturday, May 15, 2010

Dreams and a sense of kinship with a certain person


FS asks about dreams she has been having.  She says, “For about five years now I have been having dreams about a man I know that I will call M. We are not close and I don't know him that well but I do feel a certain something. I am not sure how to describe it -- kinship maybe or familiarity. I definitely like this man very much. Is there any other reason for my feelings or the dreams or are they simply thoughts passing through my mind.

Interesting that she says “simply thoughts.”  For this an amazing thing in itself: thoughts passing through a mind.  And why would they be there?   The dreams of course are all creations of her own being: needing, wanting this kinship, this knowing, to be more familiar.  The fact is she does know this being from a past existence.  And it was a very interesting relationship then.  And yes, there is a certain thing that they have yet to finish in this lifetime, but it is not a major promise.  This being (FS) has chosen a very many promises this lifetime and that’s why she has very little time to find pleasure for herself.

Allow it to be.  Give it space.  Do not put a lot of words between the two of you.  Allow the feeling from one being to another to be. And you will see in time.  I know what you want my dear.  Allow this to open and it will be what it has to be.

Thank you.