Monday, October 26, 2009

Experiences with two birds



KF asks about her experiences with two birds.  She says, "Hello, can you please tell me what the significance of my experiences with the "two birds" is. It has been happening for months now and I am wondering if there is anything I should be doing that I am not or  - what it is they symbolize? I'm also wondering about the many single hawks that I have seen and Ravens that have been in my presence. Thank you and much love."

This is a very wise being.  Evolved beings often communicate with all manner of the physical world.  The birds communicate with her and she with them.  These creatures are lights themselves.  They feel her pain; they want to communicate she is alright.  That she will have the love she wants and her time will be filled with happiness again, with a strong partner.

Thank you.