Monday, April 26, 2010

opening the door to a knight in shining armour


Meaghan says, "I feel I am completely ready for my Knight in Shining Armour. Not so much a rescue mission but a mutual rescue (if you know what I mean).  Am I right, and is there anything I can do to open this door?

Dearest, dearest Meaghan, you have such an analytical mind.  You want to cross all t’s and dot all i’s and make sure all is done perfectly.  You need to relax.  You need to know that perhaps you want him in a car, instead of a horse.  Is that what you are asking, my dear? Blessed one, you are going to have your knight.  He will be much more modern and very beautiful which might frighten you, at first.  But, in the meantime, be sure to just open your heart to all of the joys that surround you.  For there are many that want your attention, to just bask in your light.  You’ve noticed this from time to time.  You seem to give forth your wisdom without even understanding what it is about.  You are doing well, my dear. You will have your partner, do not worry.