Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Becoming ready for a new love


PM writes, “I know that he came into my life for a reason and that I have moved on but I would like to remain a friend. Is he not able to continue a friendship with me? I feel somewhat at a loss because we have something very special. I, at times feel that it was me that turned him away? I am confused about this one.”

No, my dear one, you did not choose to have this unhappiness in your life.  But you chose to grow and to learn and my blessed one dear, you must confess you have grown.  You are wise.  But you are the most amazing being because you desire to trust again. You talk about friendship but truly you want that love, that deep abiding trust with another being.  And that will be, as you slowly open and make a place for this new one.  And you will arrive there when you judge not, but openly accept another being close to you.  To trust that loving is worth any of the pain it might cause in its growth.  You will do well, my child.  You are love.