Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Speaking your truth, seeing who you truly are



Anthony says he is in a difficult situation as he is married and has been having a relationship with a girl who is also married, for the past year and a half. He says, "There have been some incredible "highs" and some very low "lows". Throughout it all, especially during the lows, I get information from my guiding spirit that "it will happen". I have learnt so much about life through my guiding spirit and I now appreciate that there are things going on around us that are beyond our control and comprehension.
I am now at a tipping point in my relationship and things have to change, one way or the other. My guide tells me that the relationship has her blessing and also the blessing of my girlfriends guiding spirit. And "it will happen". I trust in what I am being told, but then one elemenet missing is "when". I would dearly like to know whether we are talking in days, weks, months or years. Can you help?

Dearest one, you are not making choices for your own growth. You are holding your breath, you are not living your life completely. You are even somewhat uncomfortable with looking upon your image and such a beautiful image you are. Dearest, dearest one, I am more wanting you to love yourself at this time.

Worry not about the choices of others. Worry about your choice of where you need to be. You seek the love and attention that you so dearly lack within yourself, because you do not find it for yourself. So you seek it in other ways. You are attracted to that that is secret and quiet because you have great difficulties speaking about your heart, your emotions and your needs. You have not been living a lie, you just have not been living a life, my dearest.

Such a beauty you are. You have not made mistakes. The only being that you are hurting is yourself. Gentle being, you know that it is time now to speak your truth. You don’t even know what it is yet and that is the frightening part. Take some time right now for you. Walk, talk, think about who you are and what you truly want in the clarity and the brilliance of the day, not in the loneliness of the night. Look into the faces of those that are around you. Do you see you? Do you see you reflected back? Dear one, try to put you in the picture, you know what I mean.