Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dreams of sailing and advice about guilt


I have a note from Quiet Mist Man. He says, "Many years ago I watched a television series which documented a circumnavigation of the world by a tall ship. I felt strongly that this was something I wanted to do and I had a vision of my being aboard. In the vision there was a wound of some kind that someone carried and I helped to facilitate healing.

I join the ship on April 8 2010 and we set sail on May 1st. A few years ago someone was washed overboard in a storm and lost at sea. I feel the captain is carrying guilt for having chosen not to sail with the ship on that voyage. It seems he feels the life would not have been lost had he been there.
Can you guide me?

Oh my dear, all beings can choose to blame themselves for the exit of another being if they wish to. But in truth, that being chose and went quite happily. I know you often see things as an end, an abrupt end and such sadness, but it isn’t so. There is always more to be and reasons for all. Of course, it is not the Captain’s fault as you say, for if this being could have been there, he would have been there and it still would have occurred. There wasn’t a travesty that occurred, it was a positive thing to go into the waves; it was exactly what the being wanted.

Quiet one of the mist, you have lived many lifetimes upon the sea. You love it. You love nature, you love all that is wild and furious and gentle and calm. The highs and the lows of your physical world have always intrigued you. You have always wanted to live on the edge. And now you realize that the edge is truly a depth. It has more, it is not one side or the other, but is truly its own dimension and from there you are walking in this path you are walking now. And it is true, you can heal, because you know that there is more. For you can channel this amazing energy from the edge to those that need it, or ask for it.
For those that do not, and you just wish to help them, simply direct it. Blessed being, you are an amazing being, you are loved.