Thursday, March 19, 2009

Decision to retire or to wait a few years

I have a question from someone called “Positive Energy.” The question is: I am thinking about retirement and selling my home. Do you feel this is the right time for me or should I wait for a few more years?

If you have to ask me it can’t be the right time. No, my dearest one, in fact you’re much too vitally needed at this time to be right in the middle of things. You’re about to be embarking on quite an exciting awareness. A being is coming into your life. Don’t change a whole lot at this moment. Just stay the course, shall I say? Oh, there’s plenty of time for a wonderful retirement. There is someone quite wonderful. Just stay put at this time. You’ll know when it’s the right time.

Ok, that’s very clear. Thank you very much.