Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Technology Glitches

The two of us met on Sunday and asked the guides for responses to a number of questions posted in the past couple of weeks. The same two entities came through--one a gentle female presence and the other a lively fellow who calls himself "the professor." Sadly, though, I ran into a problem with my new digital voice recorder and was unable to retreive the recording. This is disappointing as it means there will be a bit of a delay before we can post responses. Jane and I will set aside some time this week to do some channeling and I'll ask these questions again (as well as any new ones). This time I'll use my trusty tape recorder so I can be sure to get a useable recording of the dialogue.

Look for responses beginning next week. And thank you to everyone for submitting such interesting and varied questions.

Joanna